1. Question : How do I know if the payment made online is successful.
Upon completion of a successful payment, a confirmation sms will received in your registered mobile immediately after payment.
2. Question : What should I do if my car break down?
Kindly call our Road assistant number to to receive Mobile VAN support immediately.
3. Question : What is your payment method?
Theeb accepts the following credit and charges cards only VISA and MasterCard from online and also Cash on delivery also accept.
4. Question : Can I select color of the vehicle that will be reserved for my reservation?
Vehicles are assigned to reservation pending availability of fleet for a day. hence no selection of color choice will be entertained.
5. Question : Do you rent Luxury cars?
Yes, option are available for your selection, please refer to fleet guid in below link http://www.theebonline.com/application/tariff
6. Question : Are your card insure?
All vehicle of Theeb Rent A Car are insured with passenger liability protection, third party property damage and unlimited for third party injury.
7. Question : Is there any additional charges if there will be more that one driver?
No, Surcharge for additional driver. However they must fulfill the standard terms and conditions of Theeb KSA.
8. Question : What document do I have to present at the rental counter?
You will need to present your ID document, Valid License document, or Valid passport, Valid credit Card.
9. Question : What is the license required for renting a car?
Renters must have a valid national or international driving license. Other nationals who hold a valid driving license from dubai also can drive the car in KSA. Provisional license holder will not be accepted.
10. Question : What is the age limit to rent a car?
Renters must be between 21-75 years as per the Saudi traffic law.
11. Question: Can I extend my rental duration?
Extension of rental agreement has to be communicated directly to the renting location, you have to present in location with car for extension and insurance coverage.
12. Question: How can I return the car after your business hours?
Please contact our 24x7 branches which are airport location in all cities.
13. Question: Can I return my rented car to a different location?
Yes, a repositioning fee will be levied for one way rental as drop off fee. Details of charges will be made available of the time of booking, or if it's added during check out, then it will be automatically apply during check in.
15. Question : Can I pick car from at non Theeb Location?
No, Theeb Rent A Car offers Pick/Drop only from Theeb rental Locations around the KSA. Check below link for all rental location. https://www.theebonline.com/en/branches/
16. Question: Can I pick up and drop off my vehicle during public holiday?
Yes, it's depends on branch opening schedule. Please check in branch details.
17. Question : Can I driver the car out of Kingdom?
Yes, you need to have boarder cross authorization letter from any of our rental location to go out of KSA.