All organizations face the risk of one of their representatives engaging in unlawful or unethical practices without their knowledge. Therefore, Theeb Company is committed to conducting its business with integrity and expects the same from all its employees.
Therefore, Theeb Company encourages its employees, stakeholders, and customers to confidently report any violations or misconduct, without fear of discrimination or retaliation. All reports will be treated with utmost confidentiality, including the identity of the reporter and any indicators that may reveal their identity.
The reporting policy aims to foster a culture of transparency, ethical commitment, and compliance within the company.
The objectives of this Policy are to:
• Inform all Employees and stakeholders of their responsibility to report any actual or suspected non-compliance, violations, misconduct, or improper behavior;
• Encourage stakeholders to report any suspected violations as soon as possible, knowing that their concerns will be taken seriously and investigated as appropriate, while maintaining and respecting their confidentiality;
• Guide stakeholders in the Company on how to report these concerns;
• Assure stakeholders in the Company that they should be able to report such concerns in good faith without fear of retaliation even if they turn out to be mistaken;
• Establish a culture of openness, accountability, and integrity.
This Policy applies to Employees and other stakeholders.
This Policy was developed to enable any stakeholder who believes that a violation has occurred or that a risk has emerged in the workplace to raise their concerns internally and to encourage them to disclose any relevant information.
Please confirm contact information